Friday, March 14, 2008

Car Wash



This is a car wash in town, from the inside, as it's running. It was a beautiful day, near 50, and felt like spring so i got a car wash. I actually got stuck in there for almost half an hour, second time i got stuck in one. The first time some people working on it closed the exit door as i was on my way out, and was stuck in front of a car that was going. This time it seems someone tossed garbage out into the track and the machine got stuck in one mode. At first it seemed normal, but then i was wondering why it was washing the back of my car for so long. I had to back up off of the pad that triggered it, and then go back on it to get it to act normal again. Thankfully it was more amusing than troubling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a marble on the portal. Nice shot. Never thought to try this, but will have to now.

Anonymous said...

Photo bloggers always see the photo in every situation. Great colurs, what kind of soap do they use.

tfangel said...

I'm not sure what kind of soap it is, but it smells fruity, very nice.