Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rest in peace Clover



Rest in peace Clover

I don't know what was wrong with him, he as acting fine until yesterday, when he stopped eating and was acting funny. I wasn't too worried as he has a vet visit tuesday. I just found him motionless, cold and lifeless. I'm a wreck. I'm going to go to the vet as soon as they open, and see what Dr. Anna thinks is the most respectful way to lay him to rest, i've never really wanted to think about it. I hope he was happy here, he made my life worth living. I may not post for a while, this is a huge loss to me. Now the words i always dread saying.

My heart is with the thousand for my friend has stopped running.

2 comments:

duopastorale said...

So sorry. He looks very content. Knew he was loved.

R&R said...

So sad. But it sounds like he had a nice life.