Saturday, November 13, 2010

First snow of the season

We had, and are having our first snow of the season, and it's a doozy. Winter storm warnings all over the area, currently snowing, but was sleeting and slush over night and into part of today. River Falls seems to have missed the brunt of it though, as parts of the twin cities is expected to get up to ten inches during it. I wouldn't doubt it, as it's one of those spiraling storms that seems to just linger, and the snow is coming down harder now here.

The picture is something i always dread happening to me in a storm like this. One of my neighbors got a flat and they were changing it in the wet snow. Not pleasant. Hopefully this storm will pass and we'll be back to the 70s, but i really doubt it, and should get used to the snow again. That's part of living in northern Wisconsin.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Wow. I am with you I dread that thought. Hope it's over soon.