Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Easter is coming



While out at Shopko, i noticed these chocolate bunnies, and it put a little smile on my face. Easter is my second favorite holiday after Halloween, must be the combination of bunnies and chocolate. Anyway, this is one of my favorite types of chocolate, and the packaging is just too cute.

I haven't been out much as the wind chills are getting very cold, -13F (-25C), and that's not as bad as it's been, so the urge to go out and look for things is hard to over power the urge to stay where it's warm. Even the animals seem to want to stay where it's warm or just eat at the feeders.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Fairy bunnies? I had not seen that one before. I bet my girls would love it!

Anonymous said...

That is much too cold for me. Though I do dash our in weather like that and windy too in my house slippers and PJs. When I get inside I am usually covered in snow and suddenly feel cold.

Unknown said...

We have the gold bunnies for sale here. They are made by Suchard & delicious chocolate. Not seen the fairy ones yet.